And a health update on me- my blood work showed I still have valley fever (caused by my pneumonia), the x-ray showed that my lungs are cloudy, & the echo showed that my heart is back to normal but that my pulmonary artery is bigger than average (could just be normal for me or also caused by the valley fever). I still have a doctor appointments coming up with the cardiology Dr, the lung Dr, & the infectious diseases Dr (sounds lovely) for the valley fever. So to sum it all up, it pretty much seems like I got one nasty case of valley fever that had lots of great reaction with my body. I am still feeling very tired & get out of breath very easily. I am not allowed to exercise & have to take it easy (how can a mom take it easy-seriously). But I am thankful that so far all results are great & now I just need to get over this valley fever which I guess can take awhile but, at least I don't have hypertension.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
health updates
I took Marlee to the doctor yesterday because her chin was looking worse. The cut seemed to heal fine but the bruising was looking redder & Laun was worried it was infected. He was right, it is infected & she is now on antibiotics. She goes back to the doctor soon to make sure it heals well. I just hope it doesn't scar.

And a health update on me- my blood work showed I still have valley fever (caused by my pneumonia), the x-ray showed that my lungs are cloudy, & the echo showed that my heart is back to normal but that my pulmonary artery is bigger than average (could just be normal for me or also caused by the valley fever). I still have a doctor appointments coming up with the cardiology Dr, the lung Dr, & the infectious diseases Dr (sounds lovely) for the valley fever. So to sum it all up, it pretty much seems like I got one nasty case of valley fever that had lots of great reaction with my body. I am still feeling very tired & get out of breath very easily. I am not allowed to exercise & have to take it easy (how can a mom take it easy-seriously). But I am thankful that so far all results are great & now I just need to get over this valley fever which I guess can take awhile but, at least I don't have hypertension.
And a health update on me- my blood work showed I still have valley fever (caused by my pneumonia), the x-ray showed that my lungs are cloudy, & the echo showed that my heart is back to normal but that my pulmonary artery is bigger than average (could just be normal for me or also caused by the valley fever). I still have a doctor appointments coming up with the cardiology Dr, the lung Dr, & the infectious diseases Dr (sounds lovely) for the valley fever. So to sum it all up, it pretty much seems like I got one nasty case of valley fever that had lots of great reaction with my body. I am still feeling very tired & get out of breath very easily. I am not allowed to exercise & have to take it easy (how can a mom take it easy-seriously). But I am thankful that so far all results are great & now I just need to get over this valley fever which I guess can take awhile but, at least I don't have hypertension.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Valley Fever, that's a nasty one! I'm glad you are back on the mend and that the outlook is good. Miss Marlee's chin looks painful, I hope she gets better fast. You girls try to stay out of trouble, okay!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Dang girl! Stay out of trouble! On a side note I sure do love your blog
Thanks for the update. :)
wow! so sorry to hear you have been having a rough time with your health! Glad to hear the really scary stuff was ruled out, but I hope the valley fever goes away fast too! such cute kids, I think Marlee and Brelee are two peas in a pod. hope she heals fast! miss seeing your family!
Get feeling well soon.
Post a Comment