Thursday, November 18, 2010

wild child

Marlee is a daddy's girl for sure. She follows him around everywhere he goes and cries when he doesn't hold her. If he goes outside then she follows, if he watches tv then she wants to sit by him, and so on. Here she is hanging out with her fav person, watching tv, all while still sucking her thumb and touching her belly button (sure hope she brakes the habit before school age).


Brothers wanted in on the picture too.


Last night Marlee was standing on the boys bunk bed (bottom bed thankfully) when she fell and got a lovely cut and bruise. And who does she want of course, even when she is hurt, her daddy. And I think it is very fitting that her pj's say Daddy's wild child on them.


This poor girl is going to be all scarred up with how active she is. She is non-stop and always finding something to get into. She has a very high pain tolerance, so when she cries a lot you know it must hurt. Thankfully the bleeding stopped soon and we figured she didn't need stitches- yeah, because I am so sick of being in the er lately. I'm just glad she's okay.

2 comments:

Cherise said...

ouch! she didn't have to get stitches right?

Sheila and Mario said...

I fell of the bunk bed when I was little and had to get stitches in the exact area she hit. I still have the scar...