The kids enjoyed hanging out & watching Toy Story 3.
Saturday we planted some flowers together.
The flower boxes were actually old welding rod boxes.
Laun sold the welding rods & now we have four cool planter boxes.
Lucy & Jeff came to Tucson today so we went out to Chili's for a late lunch & then to the UofA football game. This was our first time to go to a UofA game & we had fun-even though it was pretty cold outside. Brittany watched our kids & it was fun to have a date night.
Darlene & Jonathan:
And for the rest of the night I wore a sweater, a jacket, & mittens & I was still chilly. It was such a pretty night though & I loved being up high & enjoying the view.
The band was pretty impressive-they spelled out UofA & made the big A.
UofA lost to USC. Luckily we had a long walk back to our truck & that helped me to warm up just in time for dessert at Frost Gelato:
Sunday was Stake Conference (yea- no primary duties today) & we had a broadcast from H.David Burton the Presiding Bishop, Barbara Thompson the second counselor in the RS General Presidency, Quentin L. Cook from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and our beloved Prophet Thomas S. Monson. Afterward we had roast, potatoes, carrots, & lemonade thanks to Laun. Then Lucy & Jeff had to head home. Then another thing I love about Sundays is nap & a movie. After naps we watched the Karate Kid & enjoyed popcorn.
The boys kept themselves busy playing (or just fighting over) their big checker set & the magnet toys. I downloaded pictures this morning & found these pictures taken by Clayton I'm guessing:
3 comments:
Ok - that gellato stuff looks AMAZING!
I heard Darlene is cute. You probably see a ton of her, are they getting real serious?
oh, frost.... looks amazing!
Post a Comment