Friday, November 12, 2010

There was a little girl-who had a little curl

Yesterday I put Marlee's hair in this little braid bun & when I took it out she had 80's hair:


This gave me the idea to try soft curlers again (I tried them once when she was a baby with no success) & I was so surprised at how well she sat still. I think playing with all the soft curlers was a great distraction for her.


This morning we woke her up & to my surprise she didn't pull out any of the curlers- success!
I think she is so cute with her fro of curls.



And when she dances her curls bounce & it makes me want to cry how much I love her!
I am having way too much fun with this little girl.

2 comments:

Alli said...

She is too cute. I hope all the testing and blood work comes back with good results - you are sure a trooper!

Nannette said...

They are cute. I can never get curls to stay in Ellies hair, so we have given up a while ago.