Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

Laun went hunting with Jaime this morning & brought home some rabbits. The boys helped skin them & get the meat off. The boys love helping Laun & learning new skills. Can you skin a rabbit? I can't & I don't even like to watch it being done so, I took Marlee with me to get my blood drawn. This week has been full of Dr. appointments & tests. The good thing is I'm pretty sure hypertension is being ruled out (which is awesome because you can't get pregnant if you have hypertension & it can lead to living on an oxygen machine, oh yeah & I think heart failure eventually-sounds fun, darn). So my heart seems to have gone back down but my pulmonary artery is still enlarged. When I'm done being a lab rat & the results come back from the echo, x-ray, blood work, etc., hopefully everything will be resolved & we will have answers. I'm thinking that from my pneumonia & valley fever (I tested positive for that too) that maybe I just got a bad case & my body freaked out on me. I'm feeling confident that everything is probably fine & I just needed to have all these Dr. appointments & tests to feel up my free time:) Also Clayton went to the Dr. this week because he has been complaining of headaches off & on for 2 weeks now & we found out that he has a sinus infection-poor kid, I should have gotten him in last week.

Laun built an extension on to the rabbit cage since it is so crowded & we can't sell the bunnies for another 2 weeks. The kids love helping their dad with projects.



The bunnies are in heaven having more room or maybe they just like their new tube slide.
It was so fun watching them go up & down-they're like kids with a new toy, very cute.

No comments: