Our cat Buddy has grown fast. He looks so much like his mom Alley. And this poor cat is lonely because yesterday our dog Sage escaped from our yard and is gone. Sage had the tendency to climb up on anything, get on the top of the shed, walk the fence, and jump out to our front yard or into a neighbors yard. She has done this plenty of times before but we usually find her near our house. This time though I think she is gone for sure. I just hope that someone nice found her and is taking good care of her, if they can keep her in their yard that is. So now poor Buddy is all alone (well with just the rabbits) and we are well aware of it; he comes to the doors or the window and "cries". Although I'm sure he won't miss being chased around the yard by Sage.

Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment