Wednesday, August 25, 2010
wooohoooo!!!
I am very excited today. I found out that I got accepted to the BYU-ID Pathway Program! The classes are online but, I will meet at the institute building once a week for a Book of Mormon class & then the Pathway class will be afterwards. I am really excited about this program because it will be nice to be able to do most work from home but, still have assistance & live bodies to meet with once a week. Plus, for the first year the 3 semesters start off slow with only 2 classes per semester. I like this because it will gradually get me used to college again with out overwhelming me as much. My last semester at UofA has been over 2 years ago so, I need to get crackin' so I can graduate someday. The institute class starts in a week & I have 2 more weeks until school starts. My boys think it is exciting that I will be a student again. And I am so thankful for Laun's support, because I couldn't do this without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good for you!!! That's great! What a wonderful example you're setting for your kids.
And yes, I wish we lived next door to each other! Maybe in a few years...
Congratulations and good luck.
Congrats!!
Good job! Maybe the kids will help you with your homework :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment