Waiting on her bed before her surgery.
She was trying to check out what the nurses & doctors were doing, she was skeptical of them & sorta shy. I braided her hair today just like my mom used to do before my surgeries.
Our Sleeping Beauty- they gave her that ^ cute stuffed dinosaur & she loved it.
Also, it was the 1st day of the semester for Laun-back to the grind stone. Although when you're a grad student you are pretty much busy year round anyways.
6 comments:
What a brave girl you have there.
She is so precious. I love that you braided her hair.
How sweet. I hope everything is okay.
She is so cute! Hope all went well!
What a doll she is
They gave kayden a dinosaur just like that! He loves it, and I thought it was so thoughtful! I hope all the results turn out ok!! call me!
Post a Comment