Thursday, August 5, 2010
Laun's work
Last night our power went out & they estimated that it would be out for 4 hrs. So we went to the store & picked up some dinner & headed to Launs work. They needed to get the hay in before it rained so the kids & I tagged along. It was such a pretty night & I'm sure it was cooler outside than in our house. The boys had fun running around & Marlee kept saying,"It says moo".

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
does she have a thing about her belly button? Brelee is always putting her fingers in hers! silly girls!
I love the picture of the clouds. Megan says when there is a pretty sunset, "Jesus must be happy."
Wow - awesome picture of the sunset! It was fun to catch up with your posts. Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment