Monday, August 16, 2010

back to school...

We continued the tradition this year of taking our boys out for breakfast on their first day back to school- they chose McDonalds:


Another tradition we do each year when school starts back up is that Laun gives the boys a fathers blessing. I can't believe how fast my boys are growing up! By the time the school year is here I am so excited till I take them on their first day & then I get all chocked up. Not only is it their first day but, they are at a new school. I see them get nervous & it makes me nervous too. They might be big but, they are still my babies. I get so anxious to hear how their first day back to school goes. This year we decided to put them in a charter school for many reasons. The child to teacher ratio is much smaller & the charter school ranked high so, we decided to give it a shot.

Here are my handsome boys (they have to wear a green polo everyday but, are allowed to wear whatever shorts or pants they like):



The stats:

Clayton- 3rd grade, roadrunners
teacher-Mrs. Cohn


Porter- 2nd grade, frogs
teacher- Ms. Etters

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

I love all the different traditions your family does. You should do a blog about all the non-traditional things you do like the flavored milks for Cooper, and picking meals for birthdays. They are great ideas.