Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Clayton got to go to scouts for the first time & is lucky because Laun is one of his leaders. He was pretty excited & can't wait for next week already! And with me being the primary president, Clayton is pretty much surronded by his parents at church functions. At least he thinks it is pretty cool or it might be miserable for all of us.

To save us from boredom I took Porter & Marlee to our little neighborhood party. Porter enjoyed hula hooping, coloring with chalk, & eating ice cream. Both kids got their face painted & I was suprised that Marlee stayed still enough. Porter got a spider web & Marlee a heart. We got a good little walk in tonight.





2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Primary president?!?!? I didn't know that. Wow, that is a heavy calling. Good luck.

clever little casa said...

You look cute with pigtails. Is Porter getting taller?