Laun & Clayton right before his baptism:
Clayton & me:
Clayton with his proud parents:
We were so thankful for everyone who came to Claytons special day-I missed getting a picture with everyone who came but, at least we got a picture with some of them:
Clayton's Great Turley grandparents & Great Grandpa Mecham were also able to make it.
We are so proud of Clayton & the choice he made to be baptized.
We had a lunch at my moms house following the baptism & unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures.
This is me with my good friend Rachel Starchman:
The boys had so much fun climbing the tree & looking for creatures:
Marlee playing the piano with her Grandpa Turley:
Lydia (Rachel & Brandons baby) with Laun:
Thanks to everyone who shared this special day with us & for all the help we recieved from so many of you.
For dinner that evening our family, Jonathan & my parents meet up with Ryan for sushi & more. I am bummed because I didn't take my camera. My dad got a cool sushi dish called the rainbow & so did my boys. My mom got teryaki chicken, I got some great calamari & Laun & Ryan got all you can eat sushi as usual. It would have been fun to get a photo with everyone eating with their chopsticks. Oh well, maybe next time. The waiter knew that Marlee was mine & then later realized that the boys were also mine & she said,"You are rich." I couldn't say it any better. What is better than a wonderful family? We had a great trip to phoenix.
5 comments:
I love the picture of just you and Clayton in the hall at the church. Also, by the looks of Laun looking at Lydia, I'd say it is baby time for you guys again. *wink, wink* He looks so happy.
Congrats Clayton! I am sure it was a very special day!
Congrats to Clayton,thanks for inviting us! I'm sad we missed it. Great pics!
Great pictures! But now I'm jealous about the sushi. We got that rainbow dish last time we went and it was really good. . . mmm. You guys are always so cute and fun to read about.
Your kids are growing up quickly! I love the pics! Congrats to Clayton! I miss you! :)
Post a Comment