Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thinking of Cooper...


I was really missing my Cooper today & then Jeff called me & read me this quote from a book he was reading:
The Lord takes many away, even in infacy, that they may escape the envy of man, and the sorrows and evils of this present world; they were too pure, too lovely, to live on earth; therefore, if rightly considered, instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil, and we shall soon have them again.
This was taken from “discourses of the prophet joseph smith”
It was just what I needed to boost my spirit.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

That is such a beautiful quote. I'm so sorry you have to feel the pain of loss on this earth, but so grateful and happy to know that you'll see your sweet boy again someday. You're such a wonderful mom!!!

Krause Crew said...

*hug* It's amazing how the spirit works and you received some comfort when you needed it. Just shows that Heavenly Father is aware of you and your feelings.