Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is up with Tucson?

We have had a lot going on the last little bit. On a personal note, I had a miscarriage & that is a bummer. I was having issues & went to UMC, which is a little emotional since that is where I went when I was having issues in my pregnancy with Cooper & where he passed away. It brought back some sad memories for me but, grateful ones too. I'm sure UMC sees my track record there & thinks I have all sorts of problems. But really I don't, I usually have great pregnancies (well I don't feel good but usually everything goes well) & fast labor, except for in the city of Tucson. I told the doctors that I want to have more kids so, maybe I should just move out of Tucson since we don't have the best of luck here. I feel like we are all doing okay though. The way I see it, if things aren't going well, it is better for me to have a miscarriage now then further into my pregnancy. This makes me even more grateful for the healthy kids I have.


This picture has nothing to do with the post but, I like how Marlee looks freakishly happy all muddy & wet. And that is a bug catcher she is holding -you can tell she has older brothers.

9 comments:

Krause Crew said...

I'm sorry about about the miscarriage. You know I love you and you're in my prayers. :) Miss you so much!

P.S. Marlee is so lovable in that picture, mess and all.

Manders said...

Catherine I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. You are in our prayers.

Nicole said...

Cat - I am so sorry about the miscarriage. Praying for you guys.

I love this picture of Marlee :)

Alli said...

Well that's no fun. I hope you feel better quickly!

Cherise said...

Catherine. I am so sorry. I hope you are feeling ok. (As ok as you can feel when you are faced with this) I think we need a girls night! Let me know when works fore you.

Sheila and Mario said...

I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage :-( Hugs from afar!

PS- love the pic!

NewBini said...

Oh Cat, I am sorry.

Norris Family said...

Sending love from Logan....

wittygal said...

Sorry about the sadness!

That is my kind of muddy girl.