Thursday, January 29, 2009

We have kind of been home bodys lately. It is cold & we were recommended not to take Marlee out much so, we are kickin' it at home a lot.

I love the way Marlee looks at her Daddy & I love the way he looks at her.


Marlee is snuggled up in this chair often:


Outside looks like a winter wonderland:


Clayton had a 100 project for school so, Laun gave him the idea to make an orca out of 100 beans. We did it together as a fhe one night & I think it turned out good:


Our princess:


The boys have enjoyed watching the Westovers awesome collection of movies:


I love her little smile:


Here is Porter unenthusiastically feeding Marlee her bottle:


My mom made me this sling to carry Marlee in & it put her right to sleep:


Here is Marlee pretending she is a baby kangaroo:


love these feet:

We have had fun enjoying this sweet baby girl. The boys are such good big brothers. Laun & I love having a girl.

No comments: