My mom is leaving for home today, I’m so sad. I took her to Logan and the Layton’s will take her to the airport. She was such a big help and fun to visit with. I will miss her a ton. While she was here not only did she cook meals, clean, help with the kids, and so on…she sewed me a nursing apron, a boppy pillow and made Marlee some tiny pink bows. I love my mom more than I can express. I cried over her leaving. Yes, it is my fourth baby and I still cried. I hope Marlee loves me as much as I love my mom.
On a happier note, Laun applied for a scholarship and won! He had to write a paper about his future career plans and won one thousand dollars! Oh happy day, go Laun!
Tonight Laun took the boys to the Lewiston movie theater to see Madagascar 2. The Lewiston theater here is so cool. It has huge red curtains and is totally old school with amazing prices on movie tickets and snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment