Today was such a long day. We dropped off Clayton early in the morning for basketball time before school, so we could get on the road. My mom drove Lucy, Porter, Marlee and I to Salt Lake. My mom dropped Marlee and I off at the Children’s Hospital for Marlee’s appointment and then dropped Lucy off at the airport to fly home to Phoenix. Lucy was such a huge help with our move and getting ready for Marlee to come. I’m so glad she was able to see our little girl. I went to Marlee’s orthopedic doctor appointment to get her hips checked out. The family doctor thought Marlee’s hips were dislocated, but thankfully they are not. I guess they are just too loose and immature. So she has to have another ultra sound in 4 weeks and if her hips don’t look any better she will have to wear a brace. If her hips have changed and are looking good than she’ll be fine and we will do nothing. So that was good news. Then my mom and Porter came and we met up with Brandon’s family at Red Robin for lunch. Mary gave me a $100 gift card to Costco as a baby present, which was great since we stopped by Costco on our way out before heading home. Luckily, Justin met Clayton after school and stayed with him until Laun got home. Once we got to Logan Marlee had another doctor appointment with her pediatrician. She had to get her blood drawn to check her jaundice level and now she has to get it checked again tomorrow! I’m pretty tired after such a long day. I just had a baby 3 days ago and today was a ton of running around. I’m just so thankful that my mom is here to drive and help out. I don’t know what I would do without her.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment