Marlee Cate Hall was born on Jan. 12, 2009 at 12:20 pm. in the Logan Regional Hospital in Utah.
the stats: weight-6'13 length-19 1/2 in.
To start at the beginning, here's a before picture of me in the hospital with baby #4:
The dr. wanted Marlee to be a planned birth because of the problems we had with Cooper. Although Marlee never showed any signs of trouble we just wanted to be sure. So I got to be enduced 5 days before her actual due date. It was very strange to know the day your baby would be born. I just woke up, got ready & headed to the hospital with Laun. Lucy was at home with our boys & my mom was flying in this morning. I went into the hospital at 7:30am & I was dialated to a 3 & 70% effaced. So they got everything ready, an iv just in case, & gave me some potosum to start the labor. A little while later they gave me an epedural & pretty soon I was dialated to a 10. It happened faster than the nurse thought so she said,"don't sneeze or the baby will fall out before the Dr. gets in." The Dr. made it on time & pretty soon our Marlee arrived. Laun & I were all smiles & a little teary. We were so grateful & releaved that she was healthy & all was well. After losing Cooper & realizing just how fragile life is we couldn't have been happier. I was so overwelmed & happy that our baby girl was here! We have been so excited for all our children to come but, I think this time was a little different since we had experienced such sadness & loss last time. All babies are such miracles & I think we just get it. Our hearts are FULL with joy.
right before she was born
The nurse checking to see if everything was ok:
getting weighed:
the girls:
Daddy & his girl:
Laun has always told me that he feel in love with me at first sight. I no longer think I am the only girl he has fallen in love with at first sight now that Marlee has arrived:
love these toes:
Just look at that smile-pure joy:
She is adored already...
3 generations:
Marlee & G'ma Lucy:
The boys were so happy to meet their baby sister:
Clayton & me:
All bundled up...
Her first bath, thankfully my sister Laura was there & took lots of precious photos of Marlee's 1st bath:
Laun had an audience watching him when he gave Marlee a bath:
How cute are these two
I love how calm & peaceful she looks when her Daddy is holding/bathing her:
Daddy showing off his cute baby girl at the window so her brothers could see her:
This is what it looked like outside the day she was born-cold:
Marlee with her mommy:
Marlee with her proud parents:
G'ma Turley holding Marlee. Marlee is named after my mom because when she was born we thought she looked like her grandma & Marlee is similar to the name Meralee. And her middle name is Cate after her mom, Catherine & begans with a C because my name is spelled with a C.
G'ma Lucy loving on Marlee:
My mom's sister Ina was kind enough to bring my mom from the airport & come to see our little girl:
Lots of dark hair- her 1st bow:
No comments:
Post a Comment