Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I’m starting to hate doctor appointments

As a mom my least favorite task is taking my kids to the doctor. They hate it, I hate it, who doesn’t hate it?

Clayton hurt his foot jumping today, so I took him to the doctor to get an x-ray. Thankfully it isn’t broken, just bruised. On the downside the boys both have sinus infections, but at least they got some medicine.

Then my sister Laura babysat Clayton while I took Porter and Marlee to Salt Lake for Porter’s GI doctor appointment. We waited in the room for almost 2 hours for the doctor to come in!!! All I found out is that he needs to be on milk of magnesia to clean out his colon. Then I drove home and we met up with Laun and Clayton at Angie’s restaurant for dinner. At least we ended the night well.

No comments: