Tuesday, January 6, 2009

lots of changes

On Saturday we started moving into Lou and Diana Westover’s home in Lewiston, Utah. They live in Glendale, Arizona and only live in Utah for the summers, so they are letting us live in their home! We are putting most of our belongings in their shed and it will be nice to have less to unpack (since their home is fully furnished).We will only be living here for 1 semester and then Laun will graduate with his bachelor’s degree! Lucy came to help us move. Thank goodness…I am about to pop with this baby. I went to the doctor and I am dilated to a 3 and 70% effaced. I’ve been sick and on a z-pack and Laun’s back went out. Oh yea and Laun started school on Monday. We are on a roll with all these changes. And before I forget the boys will each be going to new schools. Clayton will attend Lewiston Elementary and Porter will go to preschool in Richmond, Ut.

Today was Clayton’s first day of school and his teacher is Mrs. Simmonds. His school day is from 9:10-3:00 and he will normally take the bus, it will come by the house to get him. When I took Clayton into his class he seemed really overwhelmed and I cried as I left the school. I feel bad that he has to switch schools during first grade. He is sad about leaving his friends, but he is very social and will do great.

001

Clayton came off the school bus singing today. I think he’s going to be just fine:)

Aunt Tressa and Lucy are both helping us move things from the Benson home. Laura and Justin came tonight and helped, too. Then we took them all out for Mexican food for all their help. We are so grateful for all the help. I had lots of contractions tonight, maybe all these changes and work to do will put me in labor.

No comments: