Saturday, January 17, 2009

this girl is not lacking for attention…

I think to say that Laun and the boys adore Marlee would be an understatement.

Apparently, it takes 3 people to get the princess dressed, all while making sure she stays warm enough during the process.

014

Don’t worry Marlee, you aren’t going anywhere, Porter’s making sure of it:)

015017

It’s cute how Laun and Porter are each putting a sock on Marlee, all while Clayton is rubbing her head. I sure hope this girl doesn’t suffer from too much attention. 

022023

And to think, Clayton was sad when I first told him I was expecting a girl…it looks like he got over it:)

025028

Porter’s trying to get Marlee to take the binky with no luck.

029

I love how Porter is touching Marlee’s little feet.

030

just precious…

034039

Daddy’s girl

041

I think Marlee loves this portable heater and hopefully all the attention she gets.

044

Today Laun took my parents to Gossners Cheese factory, Caspers Ice Cream Shoppe and Napoleon Dynamite movie sites. Justin and Laura came over and joined us for dinner.

No comments: