Friday, January 16, 2009

another doctor visit

Today my mom babysat the boys while I took Marlee to the doctor, again. She got her bilirubin/jaundice checked and it’s fine, so she no longer has to get it checked…oh happy day! She also got her well baby checkup. She weighs 6’56 and that is in the 15%. She is healthy. Then we ran some errands.

009010

I got tons of baby girl clothes from Janae and Mary, so this girl is set.This is one of my favorite outfits for Marlee. I love the hat and fuzzy pants with paw prints on the feet.

012

I love how little she is laying on her daddy.

013

My dad flew in tonight to see Marlee (or his wife, since she will end up being in Utah for 2 weeks). Laura and Justin dropped him off and it was good to see more family.

No comments: