Monday, February 15, 2016

sick boy

Poor Carter has been sick with the runs. And I mean the runs, like leaking out, lots of laundry and baths runs. It’s been bad. Luckily, he’s been pretty happy still and seems hydrated. This is one of his many baths he’s had over the last couple days.

cat phone 002

You can see most of his incision at this angle.

cat phone 005

His poor little bum is red and he was crying and crying tonight, so I held him and he fell right asleep. Maybe he just wanted me to hold him for his last night as a 1 year old:( How is my baby already turning 2 tomorrow?

cat phone 009

Laun is visiting a dairies in Duchesne, Utah tomorrow. He drove out their tonight and Porter went with him (willingly missing school, that’s a big deal for him). They stayed in a hotel and Porter was happy to get some swimming in. I was happy that Laun didn’t have to travel alone. When Laun’s out of town, the boys like to sleep upstairs on the couch, so that is where Clayton slept tonight. I wish our house had all the bedrooms on the same level, I like being close to my kids.

cat phone 032

No comments: