Saturday, February 13, 2016

fog-change of plans

If you look closely, you can see Clayton and Porter. They are going into the church for their 2nd Saturday of Pow Wow to earn some scout merit badges. They’ve worked hard and I’m proud of them.

cat phone 070

Then Carter and I drove by the cemetary because I wanted to see it covered in fog. I actually think cemetarys are beautiful, call me weird.

cat phone 071

The fog has been bad the last several days. In fact, my parents were suppose to fly into Utah yesterday, but their flight got canceled becasue of the fog/weather, so they are hoping to make it out in a week.

cat phone 072

Our home is to the right with the truck in the driveway.

cat phone 073

We took the truck to get washed, our driveway would freeze over if we tried to do it ourselves.

cat phone 074

We had planned to go to the BYU Museum of Art with my parents, but since their flight got canceled, just Laun and I went. Clayton babysat and just Laun and I went.

In the entry way is this awesome display that looks like light beams, but really it’s thread, very cool. We went to the Normon Rockwell exhibit which was awsome, but you’re not allowed to take any photos. His work is awesome and I’m so glad we got to go. Laun enjoyed it, even with all the crowds.

IMG_0058IMG_0059

Then we tried out a new place (to us) for dinner. Thai Village in Provo and it was so good. It made me think of our friend Sunthorn from Thailand as we ate the papaya salad.

IMG_0061

We shared cashew chicken and curry. The curry was especially good and I would love to go back some time.

IMG_0064

I’ve been having some hard mom days lately and a date out with Laun is just what I needed.

Then we came home and watched some redbox movies.

No comments: