Marlee is the student of the week, next week. She came home with the poster and did it all by herself. The only thing she asked me was how to spell some words. So proud of her! I loved all her responses, just darling!
In case it’s hard to read:
Fav color- pink
my pet-dog
I’m a star because- sing, reading, baking & helping
places I’ve been- Arizona & beach
When I grow up I want to be a- Mom
fav food- sushi
my fav thing to do in school- everything
And Carter’s cuteness never seems to cease, he’s cute even when he eats. He pretty much only ate his “mit” (what he calls meat) and some sugar cookie for lunch today.
I went to Porter and Clayton’s parent teacher conferences today and I left feeling so proud of my boys. They are getting good grades, trying hard and behaving in class. They both are teacher assistants and the teachers they help just raved about what a great help they are. Many of their teachers mentioned how enjoyable they are to have in class and how smart they are. I’m especially proud of Clayton, who wants to be done with band (but we want him to stick it out for the rest of this school year) and has decided to have a better attitude about it and practice the french horn often. He usually wakes up around 5:30 am to practice the french horn, so he can have more free time after school. So proud of him for being that motivated. And Porter’s Science teacher told me how bright he is and how he asks college level questions. Of course, I already know how smart and great my boys are, but it’s nice to know the teachers see it, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment