Thursday, February 4, 2016

little things are big things

I’ve been going to the gym since I think October, with my friend Corrine Cook in the ward. We try to go 3 times a week and we go to the 5:30 am classes (kick boxing, spin and pump). I have to wake up right before 5 am to get out the door. I’m not a morning person and it’s been hard to keep going with it being so cold and pregnant, but I’m doing it. It’s hard, but so worth it. As a mom, I feel like it’s easier to work out first thing in the morning, so I can make sure it happens. I took this picture this morning on my way back from the gym.

IMG_9971

Carter left this on my toilet…an armless cowgirl. I’m gonna miss stuff like this.

IMG_9974

I love Marlee’s drawings. She told me all about what she learned at school today, about the great state of Utah. Like how we are the beehive state, since we are busy like bees.

IMG_9976

No comments: