Tuesday, February 2, 2016

announce

Today I finally announced on social media that I’m expecting a baby girl on July 11th. The kids were happy to finally be able to share the news, that they are getting another sister, especially Marlee. I’m just thankful that I’m finally starting to feel better and be more “myself” again.

IMG_9948

This is a sight I love to see, it means service. Clayton and Porter’s snow boots. They have shoveled our sidewalks and driveway and many neighbors/ward members homes, too. They haven’t taken any payment, as they want to earn service hours for scouts. Between them and Laun, I haven’t shoveled snow once!

IMG_9950

Marlee brought home a darling valentine for Laun (he loves her notes)…

IMG_9951IMG_9954

Marlee brought home a fabric mustache from school. She was so excited for Carter to try it out. It took awhile to convince him to wear it.

IMG_9955IMG_9958IMG_9959

Marlee’s stache almost matches her hair color. I always tell her she has honey hair and she loves that.

IMG_9961

No comments: