Carter and I got home from the hospital around 2:30 am and I got to sleep around 3am and woke up at 5am, so I got a whole 2 hours of sleep! That’s ok, my baby is alright and that’s what matters.
Today was exciting. Too bad Laun had to work, but the rest of us watched as Clayton’s team got 2nd place in the futsal championship! They lost by only 1 goal and there was some bad ref calls near the end, but they came so far! I’m so proud of these young men!
Clayton earned another medal, I like how he takes a picture of it near his indoor soccer shoes that he loves. He picked the shoes out himself and payed for them with money he earned from mowing Launs, so I don’t blame him for being proud of them.
Then I sat down with these cute kids to watch the movie Pan and eat a treat I made for Clayton’s awesome season. Carter and I didn’t make it through the movie, we took naps.
This evening was great. Porter had his first futsal game of his team’s season. He got a double hat trick, scoring 6 goals. During the game Laun and I kept looking at each other, like holy cow, this boy is on fire!
And tonight I tried to put the ice pack on Carter’s hip again, but he just moves like a fish. The swelling is going down already, so I am happy about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment