Carter got an ear infection a week ago. He seemed better and then last night he came down with a fever and was pointing to his ears saying ow. I took him to the doctor (again) today to see if maybe the ammoxicillan wasn’t working, but his ears looked great, so he just has some type of bug.
As you can see from that ballerinia stance, it’s clear that feet brace are needed. He was actually supposed to go to Shriner’s today to get his braces, but with his fever, I rescheduled.
He’s been grumpy all day, even the kids asked why he was so upset. I probably didn’t handle it as well, with Laun being out of town. Why does it seem like kids always get sick or grumpy when they know you are playing “single parent”-ugh! It also doesn’t help that he’s obsessed with Laun and he’s been out of town lately. Oh well, we are all still alive. Hopefully tomorrow’s better or I might pull my hair out and I don’t have a lot. We will all be happy to see Laun and maybe I’ll take a vacation to Hawaii, kid free (I wish). I really do love being a mom, somedays are just harder than others. For little people and adults. Vent over.
No comments:
Post a Comment