Thursday, January 28, 2016

it’s a girl

 

I got an ultra sound today. Laun was out of town and it was while the boys were at school, but Clayton was nice enough to leave school early and watch Carter so I could go kid free (well, besides the kid in my belly). My due date is July 11th, I’m 16 weeks along and it’s a GIRL! Marlee will be delighted and I’m very excited to have another girl.

The ultra sound pictures will be even better at the next month’s appointment, but the baby is looking cute.

IMG_9870IMG_9871

The ultra sound guy showed me how big my baby is right now, amazing.

IMG_9854

I came home with ice cream for the kids and told them that pink ice cream was for a girl and blue was for a boy. Marlee was so excited when she pulled the blanket off and found the pink ice cream.

She’s been wanting a sister so badly.

IMG_9863IMG_9867

Well, with another kid coming, our vehicle is short one seat, so Laun fixed that tonight. He installed a back row in my Tahoe and Marlee was excited about that, too. It’a like her perfect day! And I love that Laun can do anything. When we bought the Tahoe it only seated 5 and Laun put in a front middle seat, so it could fit 6 and now it fits 9. It will be perfect for carpooling and when company comes, like my parents next month.

IMG_9874IMG_9877IMG_9881IMG_9883

1 comment:

Manders said...

I love that you did an ice cream gender reveal for your kiddos ! Very cute !!