Wednesday, January 20, 2016

art, Costco & ear

Porter brought home lots of his art work from the last semester, he’s beccoming quite the artist.

cat phone 084

military guy

cat phone 085cat phone 086cat phone 088cat phone 091

Probably my favorite one is the bear and on the back it said to Mom.

cat phone 093

I love Marlee’s little story about her family.

“My family is the best. We love to go sledding. We like each other (I love that she spelled it EChuthre). We love snow.”

cat phone 101

Carter is mom and dad’s little bud, especially with all his siblings at school. He’s always up for a Costco run.

cat phone 103

His incision is healing.

cat phone 098

Poor boy, we took him to the doctor since he kept pointing to his ear and saying ow, and he’s got an ear infection. I’m happy to see him smiling despite his ear and hip pain.

cat phone 110cat phone 111cat phone 118cat phone 121

No comments: