Tonight was the SFHS basketball game and Carter and I went to cheer Marlee on as she cheered during half time. Laun and the big boys are out of town, so it was just the 3 of us.
She’s trying to turn Carter’s head to look at the camera.
Marlee & Brighton- getting excited for thier performance. Part of mini cheer camp was these t-shirts and pom-poms.
A sea of girls with the HS cheerleaders.
Marlee is towards the left side, with the pink tennis shoes, jumping. She loved it.
She had so much fun being around the cheerleaders and her friend.
We watched the rest of the basketball game and SF got creamed. Marlee said that the opposing team, Payson, was cheating, haha.
I tried getting some pictures of Carter’s incision tonight, which is hard, since he moves so much.
It’s healing pretty well and the bruising/redness is almost gone. You can still see his stitches sticking out, can’t wait till they dissolve and come off.
The worst part of Laun being out of town is sleeping alone. I miss that man.
No comments:
Post a Comment