Marlee loves riding her bike, she feels so big.
And apparently Laun loves riding Clayton’s bike. Actually, it is the only bike with two sets of bike pegs on it. The boys were happy to take a ride. At first they tried to avoid looking at the camera, but Porter can’t resist.
Marlee thought it looked like way too much fun to be left out.
She was all smiles.
She even took time to wave to her momma.
Then Porter told me that I had to get a picture of his trick. Which I found out involves jumping off a moving bike. We quickly told the boys that they are not allowed to do that trick anymore.
2 comments:
Laun better be careful. Isn't riding a pint sized bike what got his brother into so much trouble?
Ha ha ha- why yes it is Elizabeth. I guess it runs in the family:)
Post a Comment