Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mount Lemmon with the preschool group

We went as a preschool group to Mt. Lemmon. I think the boys are glad that they are home & can join us.

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 012

Ironically, I think Clayton (the oldest child there) was the most distracting in the picture. Although, I have to admit that I sure do love that face he is making:)

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 015

We did some hiking:

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 021

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 022

The younger boys followed Clayton & Porter everywhere.

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 026preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 029

Clayton & Porter made a fire & we roasted marshmallows:

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 040

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 042preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 051preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 064

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 065

Clayton took tons of pictures of the Blue Jays:

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 071preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 091

We had a picnic lunch:

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 089

preschool mt lemmon SW pics Laun 088

The weather was great. Mt. Lemmon is so pretty & I’m glad it isn’t that far from our house. It is by far one of my favorite spots near Tucson.

No comments: