Monday, November 5, 2012

pumpkin carving

 

That’s right, it’s almost a week after Halloween & we just now got around to carving our pumpkin. Some might say we are procrastinators, but I like to think of it as just stretching out the holiday fun. When we found this beauty at Wal-Mart, Clayton thought it would make a perfect skull, so that is just what we (Laun) did.

001007

009033

 

The boys cleaned it out & Clayton thought it was funny to stick his fingers through the skeleton’s nostrils.

043048

 

For the record, I do wash Clayton's clothes, he is just super talented at getting messy.

008

059

 

Clayton took lots of pictures tonight. I always love downloading the pictures & seeing his point of view.

026

 

I love how the skeleton turned out.

006040

056

 

I really like the picture Clayton took of the inside of the pumpkin.

068

No comments: