I am officially starting my 30’s today, a new decade! I think it is cool that since I was married at 18 & became pregnant at age 19, I was a wife & a mother for the entire decade of my 20’s! Here’s to a new decade!
Laun made me breakfast:)
After church my parents came in town. And Jonathan, Darleen, Darleen’s sister & Jamie all came over to help us eat the wonderful dinner that Laun made. Laun cooked/grilled: salmon, chicken, asparagus with bacon, sweet potatoes, corn & salad; it was delicious!
He also made this massive cake- here’s what it looked like before it was frosted:
Chocolate cake layer on top, white cake layer on bottom, with a coconut cream cheese frosting layer in the middle.
Then the outside of the cake was frosted with Chocolate almond cream cheese frosting- so good!
He made the number 30 on it with candles.
lighting the candles
Happy 30th Birthday to me!
It is a good thing I have all my kids there to help me blow out the candles.
Darleen took some great pictures throughout the night.
The goodness-
Thanks to all who celebrated my big day with me!
2 comments:
So when I first glanced at this I thought it said you were celebrating your 30th birthday with being pregnant...almost freaked out that you would announce on your blog and not tell me first. haha. That cake looks amazing.
It looks like you had an awesome birthday (as you should have!) It is hard to believe we are 30! I LOVE reading your blog and seeing all the fun things your family is up to. I love your pictures of all the yummy food you guys have (I am jealous!) and I love that you are wearing an apron in so many of your pictures. Your kids (and hubby) are so lucky to have you! XOXO
Post a Comment