Sunday, June 10, 2012

All These Halls

All of Laun’s siblings & their children were in Linden today! The whole family together, that doesn’t happen very often. My kiddos were in heaven. Pearce has been teaching Clayton how to drive a 4wheeler.

001003

 

Since everyone was together, I had to get a family picture. It isn’t fancy, I just set up the tripod & put the camera on timed shooting & ran in the picture.

004

 

We also got a goofy picture (the people to the right must not have gotten the memo- ha ha).

019

 

Lisa was nice enough to host dinner for the entire family!

024025026

 

Jonathan, Laun, Brandon, Jared & Lucy

028

 

Mary & Jacob

027

 

Jared gave a great family home evening.

031

 

Lucy & Jeff

032

 

The girls put on some makeup, Marlee was so happy to be with her girl cousins.

045

I don’t know when the whole family will be together next. It was so great to see everyone & visit.

No comments: