Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day & Jonathan’s Early Birthday Celebration

Father’s Day started with a waffle breakfast. I am starting to dislike Laun’s crutches…he likes to use them to block his face when I get the camera out.

075

 

Some Sunday mornings the kids watch a General Conference talk before church.

Porter & Marlee were so cute today- sharing a chair.

077_crop078_crop

 

I love my family.

081

 

After church we had a celebration dinner for Father’s Day & Jonathan’s upcoming Birthday.

084

 

The Ashdown family, Fernando & of course the Frosts joined us.

085

 

Jonathan’s Birthday treat of choice- fruit pizza (massive sugar cookie with cream cheese frosting & topped with lemon glaze & fruit).

087

 

We like to tease Jonathan, he always makes the cutest facial expressions.

086_crop088_crop

 

Marlee always seems to squeeze her way in to any birthday action.

I’m sure Jonathan really needed her help blowing out his birthday candles.

090091_crop

 

I also made some mini fruit pizzas, a brownie fruit pizza & a tie shaped one for Laun-yum!

096_crop097095

 

 

Laun with his fruit pizza tie. Look how swollen his left foot is from his recent surgery!

101102_crop

 

Porter lost another tooth today- in case you can’t tell, he’s lost a few recently :)

100

1 comment:

clever little casa said...

Fruit pizza cookies. So cute.