Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Laun’s 34th Birthday

This morning I made Laun a red velvet cake & Marlee loved the batter- she looks like Ronald McDonald.

504508

 

Laun gets to wear this boot around until his surgery on Friday.

696

 

Our boys kicked it with the Larsen boys while Laun, Marlee & I meet up with Jared & Lucy for lunch.  Marlee has this issue with all men (except for her dad of course) & she likes to ignore them. Here is Jared trying to get Marlee’s attention…it was so funny.

509

 

We had hamburgers & sweet potato fries. 

510

 

One of the good things about having to come to Show Low earlier in the week than planned (since Laun hurt his ankle) was that we got to celebrate Laun’s birthday with his siblings in Linden. I had to bring up a lot of food with us since I had already bought most of it.

511

 

Laun & Ryan chopped up the ribs & brisket & snacked as they went.

517

 

This salad was a big hit- most the Hall’s love bacon & blue cheese.

515

 

I tried out a new cake for Laun’s birthday this year. I found a recipe for the Cheesecake Factory red velvet cheesecake. It was very rich with layers of red velvet cake, cheesecake filling, cream cheese frosting & covered with white chocolate garnish.

518

703

521

 

I love watching the cousins talk & play when they get together.

522523

 

Marlee was wearing a bathing suit around for some strange reason.

526

 

She started out the day with red all over her mouth & she is ending the day the same way.

531

 

Marlee was so excited to hang out with her girl cousins & have her first sleep over. After she feel asleep Laun & I brought her upstairs where we were sleeping.

535

No comments: