Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Boys Swim Meet

Clayton being cheered on by his siblings & our neighbor Sophia.

106

 

108109_crop

115

116

 

Porter’s turn-back stroke

127

130131

137

 

All smiles

140

 

Clayton’s turn- back stroke

142_crop

147

148

 

Handsome boy

151

 

Marlee loves hanging out with all the kids on swim team.

153

163

 

Porter, Clayton & Jacob (our neighbor) 

170

 

Porter diving in for freestyle.

179180181

 

Porter has been enjoying his first year of swim team & is learning a lot.

189

 

Clayton with freestyle

197

Both Clayton & Porter did three swims for the meet- Freestyle, Backstroke & Breaststroke

2 comments:

clever little casa said...

Catherine these pictures of the boys in the pool are so good! Did you use the 50mm lens? I really love the sequence of Porter jumping off the side.

Hall of Halls said...

Laura- Thanks. I can't remember what lens I used. It might have been the longer lens, because they look pretty close-up.