Saturday, June 2, 2012

Black River

Laun & the boys went fishing with Jonathan & John Smith at Black River. Laun has taken the kids on so many trips without me since I have been a student. Which is a huge help for me, but I will be glad when I am done with schooling & can join them for more trips! Lucky for me, Laun takes great pictures & I always love looking at what they’ve done.

 

They saw a white elk!

005

 

Such a pretty place-

015

 

The boys with their Uncle Jonathan:

014

016

017

 

019

 

I love that my boys are so close in age-they have a buddy (or someone to argue with) wherever they go!

018

021

 

love my man

 

027025

 

This is John Smith (the Dairy Extension guy for UofA):

029

 

Clayton, Porter, Jonathan & John:

032

035

 

Clayton with his catch of the day- an apache/brook trout mix:

036

 

Boys on the run-

039

044

 

love these arched trees-

038

045

 

Birds nest-

049

 

Porter’s wrinkly feet, he must have been in the water for a long time!

050

051

 

love this picture with Clayton-

052

 

Arrow tree-

055

1 comment:

clever little casa said...

Porters feet!?!?!? a freak of nature. haha. Laun was not exaggerating when he said they look like a peach seed. so true.