I can’t believe that Cooper would have turned 5 today, if he was still alive. I really miss him and want to see him so badly. Cooper shares his special day with Laun’s dad, Grandpa Michael Hall.
Cooper Hugh Hall:
Lucy and Michael:
My parents always give us some money to celebrate Cooper’s special day. We also got a package in the mail from my brother Andy’s family. It was a little red truck for Cooper with his name carved in both the doors. They are always so sweet for remembering our little man.
I put Coop’s little red truck on the entertainment center where it will be safe.
Marlee helped me make cupcakes today for Cooper’s birthday.
I think she loves chocolate as much as I do.
Chocolate cupcakes with caramel frosting and gold sugar gems-so good!
We usually go out for dinner on Cooper’s birthday.
Marlee is pouting about something.
We seem to be eating a lot of Chinese food lately. The walnut shrimp was our fav.
We did our traditional balloon release, a balloon for every year. Cooper gets 5 tonight.
The boys released their balloons first:
I love the excitement on the kids faces.
Laun let the last balloon go. I yelled happy birthday to Cooper and Marlee said something like, “Good job Cooper!” Ha ha, she is so cute.
And another tradition is getting flavored milks. When Cooper and I were in the hospital, Laun used to take Clayton and Porter to the cafeteria and let them get flavored milks. I set up the camera to take multiple shots and here is what we got:
I love the last goofy ones, especially how Laun is acting like he is drinking the milk and Marlee is looking at us a little confused.
Nothing like washing down cupcakes with flavored milk.
A kids cheers to Cooper.
We love you Cooper and Michael! Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
you are one sweet mama and your kids are lucky to have you. cooper was definitely smiling down on his celebration. happy birthday little guy!!
this post is so sweet. it made me teary to see all the things you do to remember cooper. you're a good mom and such a sweet family. your kids will always remember these memories you're making for them. thanks for being such an example of strength to us all. love you.
You're the best family.
I can't believe it's been 5 years. I love the traditions :)
We love you so much Cooper. (((Hugs))) Love you guys.
Post a Comment