Saturday, March 10, 2012

craigslist is our friend

Well, we had chickens again and sold them again. The boys enjoyed collecting brown eggs everyday, but we are taking a break again. Plus, it is always nice to get some spending cash. We sold the coops and chickens on craigslist for $300 and our backyard looks bigger already.

018

016 

 

We gave away the last of our brown eggs to our next door neighbor. She had wanted some and now that we sold the birds, I figured it was our last chance to give her some. That is until we decide to get birds again, because I wouldn’t be shocked since that seems to be our pattern. At least our random bird habit gets paid for and then some…thanks to craigslist. I like to look at our bird habit as a savings account, whenever we are sick of birds are want extra cash, we just sell. I was also very proud of our dog Elderberry. We let the chickens roam around the yard often and Elder never even ate one.

063

No comments: