This hike at Sabino Canyon was fun because instead of taking the stroller for Marlee and just hiking the paved path, Laun carried Marlee and we went on a dirt trail. It was so pretty and the terrain varies throughout the hike.
I always think it’s funny that the boys and Laun tend to walk in order of height. I have so many pictures of them in order from shortest to tallest or tallest to shortest.
I love the desert, it feels like home to me.
Marlee catching a ride.
She liked to stand up in her carrier. This is the first time we have used this carrier, since we normally take her in the stroller. It worked out really well.
We walked over a creek and I didn’t even get my feet wet.
We walked through sand and luckily that part didn’t last long. Go ahead, call me a light weight.
Yao and Sunthorn joined us or you could say Suncorn…that’s what Marlee calls him:)
Brotherly love. I love how awkward it looks with them putting their hands on each others shoulders, since their height difference is so big. It is moments like this that I will cherish forever. The two of them chatting up a storm and enjoying each other's company.
Me and my boys:
The hike was great, despite the fact that I was having some pretty bad pain in my left hip and down my leg. I am just gonna keep wearing this hip out so I can get it replaced. My right one that is already replaced works awesome. I can’t wait to get some more titanium in my body.
Moments after this Picture was taken, Marlee feel and scraped her knees up. One was bleeding and she didn’t even cry. This girl is one tough cookie.
On the way home we stopped at Sushi Ten for all you can eat sushi. Our kids hammered, they must have worked up an appetite with all that hiking. Marlee loved the edamame and fish eggs. I love that our kids aren't picky eaters and are excited to try new things. They also kept entertained with Yao’s phone playing angry birds- which Marlee call’s mad birds.
1 comment:
That hike looks gorgeous! I really really miss the desert. I am an AZ girl 100 percent!
Post a Comment