Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick’s Day

Did you shave your head today? I  mean, wear green?

Clayton & Porter got sheared like lambs today. And btw, trampoline nets are a great way to dry out sleeping bags.

 004

 

Awww…they look like cancer patients. Porter loves a good buzz, Clayton on the other hand, does not.

003

 

Dinner was corned beef, red papas, and cabbage.

006

 

Dessert got finished tonight, but not before bed time. Oh well, this will just give the kiddos something to look forward to tomorrow. Rainbow sugar cookies and some cows too, just for the heck of it.

036012

013008

2 comments:

Manders said...

Lol that is too funny! My brother shaves the boys heads all the time too... it just works. I LOVE the rainbow cookies... wish I would have thought of it.

Rachel Starchman said...

It's so funny making colorful cookies! Those look great. Do you have a good sugar cookie recipe you'll share with me?? And that caramel frosting from Coop's bday cupcakes, I'd love to make those for Matthew :)