Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fishing trip (with no fish)

I was happy to have my homework done & join in with the family fishing trip. We didn’t catch anything, but Marlee caught some imaginary fish.

Gila Fishing 065

Gila Fishing 062 Gila Fishing 067

 Gila Fishing 085

 

Elderberry joined us:

Gila Fishing 071 Gila Fishing 072

 

No one used the rope swing, but Elderberry ended up wet.

Gila Fishing 075

 

Clayton got irritated that Marlee was scaring the fish away.

Gila Fishing 076 

 

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen Marlee so reverent.

Gila Fishing 080

 

Clayton tends to be all business about fishing.

 Gila Fishing 084 

Gila Fishing 087

 

Laun climbing a tree, which makes little boys want to climb a tree.

Gila Fishing 070

Gila Fishing 097

Gila Fishing 091 

 

I guess Marlee got over that whole fear of heights.

Gila Fishing 093 

 

This picture of Laun with his hands on his hips cracks me up, maybe this is where Marlee gets her pose from?

Gila Fishing 108

 

photo shoot

(gotta love that all the kids are filthy dirty, Clayton is wearing church socks, and Porter has no shirt on-this is how we roll)

Gila Fishing 110

Gila Fishing 111 Gila Fishing 114

 

I love how the dog just steps over Marlee.

Gila Fishing 116 

 

Then the dog feel down-here’s all the kids watching him.

Gila Fishing 119

 

dancing party

Gila Fishing 135 

 

 

Marlee loves her Daddy

Gila Fishing 144

 

Laun picked me some flowers, but Marlee wouldn’t hand them over to me, she told me they were hers.

Gila Fishing 152 Gila Fishing 158 Gila Fishing 161

 

I love seeing the moon out in mid-day.

Gila Fishing 162

No comments: