Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mount Lemonade

Laun took the boys to Mount Lemon tonight for a 2 mile hike and some fishing. Laun’s friends Yao and Sunthorn joined them and they all had a good time. On the way home Yao treated the boys to taco bell. He is a fan of Clayton and Porter and they think he is cool, too, especially since he came from China. To top it all off, Sunthorn is from Thailand, so the boys think it is pretty awesome. Porter was elated to catch a German Brown Trout. He proudly showed it to me when he got home.

068

 

Unfortunately, Marlee and I couldn’t join them. I was busy doing homework and Marlee was supposed to be napping (that didn’t happen, but at least she stayed in her bed). Clayton was a little bummed to not catch a fish, but I think he didn’t care anymore when he came home to my jumbo chocolate chip cookies:) Luckily, I finished my homework by the time Laun got home and was able to go out for a girls night with some ladies in my ward.

066

1 comment:

Tippetts said...

Hi Catherine, I got your message about the baptism - we won't be able to be in Phx. then, but thank you for thinking of us! Hope all is well down there. Love the blog!
Megan