warning: there are a ridiculous amount of pictures in this post...
after Laun packaged the food the boys labeled it
the drive there
How in the world does Marlee get her hair so crazy? Seriously!?
Porter was trying to do some homework but could not handle all of Marlee's screaming so, he put on the ear plugs. Homework is serious to Port in case you couldn't tell.
Then we decided to put the ear plugs on Marlee & she stopped screaming instantly. She wore them for awhile until she decided she was all done.
Marlee loves being on the dirt road so she can help her Daddy drive. The boys used to love doing the same thing when they were little.
When she looks out the window like this it reminds me of a puppy dog.
The kids had fun playing on the sand & Huck even got in the water.
Port loves fire & Marlee loves hugging (& beating) her doll.
Clayton was such a big helper to his Dad setting up the tent.
Marlee enjoying a smore
warming ourselves by the fire
I decided not to bring Marlee's detangling spray since we were just camping, maybe I will re-think that one next time. This is how her hair looked when she woke up, gotta love it.
Laun was the "camp cook"- we ate well.
Marlee loves her biggest brother Clay so much. We often ask her for kisses & sometimes she won't kiss us but, she seems to always give Clayton a kiss-so cute.
The boys had so much fun running around with Huck.
I love the way Porter is sitting to eat his meal.
Laun dug a spot for the water to collect, the kids loved playing in the water.
Marlee couldn't get enough of the water or being held by her Daddy, she cried any time she was taken away from both.
the boys love climbing trees-I am so glad that they have eachother
worlds best smore
Marlee loved the dirt. Lately she points to things & talks lots of jabberish- I so badly want to know what she is saying & thinking.
Clay entertained himself for hours
Cute little mess
these kids love dirt & water
The boys got a little too close to the fire- as you can tell from Porter's singed eyelashes & Clayton's singed hair. I think they are like their Daddy.
love this kid
I love this picture of Laun & Marlee eating their carrots.
The boys could have lived on mallows- I'm not sure what they like more, roasting them or eating them.
We went on a walk- do you like how all the kids gravitate to Laun (can't blame them)
Our attempt at trying to keep Marlee occupied while we took down camp.
We had a picnic with the Smarts & more marshmallows of course.
Marlee in her cage, I mean play pen
Clayton took this photo of her, he has been wanting to take pictures lately.
The kids loved riding in the bed of the truck. It was a small miracle that none of the kids or Huck fell off since the bed was so full of all our camping junk.
Colten. Laun, & Josh went & rounded up some calves. Misty & I hung out with all the kiddos & had a great time talking.
We had a great time getting away for a little while & now I have lots of dirty laundry to clean:)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness that looks like SO much fun! Where did you guys go? Is that reece's cups in the smores?
Nicole- We went to 7 mile, close to globe. And yes that is a reeces cup in the smores- so good.
You are such a good mom. I have yet to take my kids camping... Does my parents cabin count? lol
That looks like so much fun! A peanut butter cup in smores?!? YUM-O! I'll have to try when we go camping in the next couple of months.
I am bummed that I didn't get your text until monday! We could have gone!!! ugh! Let us know when you go again!! We'd go in a heartbeat!!! Darn!!
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment