We went to phoenix this weekend & spent time with both our parents. Laun & I went to the temple saturday morning. Then we picked up our kids & met up with Ryan's family at the Lehi Rodeo. Marlee enjoyed taking a ride on a pony. Clayton & Alissa tried dressing a goat, it was pretty funny to watch. Then Clayton & Porter chased greased pigs (who ever could catch a pig got money) & they both came out with greasy hands. We enjoyed BBQ food & cotton candy. Then we went to Savannah Turley's baptism & my Turley Grandparents house for dinner & dessert. That night we watched a movie with my parents & had rootbeer floats.
After church we always make a treat & Porter picked divinity, the boys love when Laun makes divinity.

Oh I almost forgot- one night at my parents house we heard Marlee screaming & when we looked for her, Porter said,"I put her in the play room". He got sick of her "bugging" him so, he put her in time out aka playroom with the door closed. We sometimes have to tell Port that he is not a parent. Although it was kind of cute to see Marlee SO angry.
2 comments:
That is a busy weekend! We were sad to miss Savannah's baptism, it just flew out of my brain since we were on the roof all day. Now I'm extra sad because we could've seen you guys. Boo.
You guys are always doing the funnest things. I was walking down the street the other day and thought you guys should move back;)
Post a Comment