Thursday, March 11, 2010

A third of my life

The other day it dawned on me that I have been married for a third of my life-crazy! And what an exciting 3rd of my life it has been. Married for 9 years to Laun & having 4 beautiful children- what more could I ask for. I just wanted Laun to know how happy I am that he has shared this great life with me- I love you Laun.

Our family


at the temple


round-up


temple-9th anniversary


Christmas tree hunting- styling in our boots

family walk


Love this smile



Good looking cowboy


4wheeling trip


fishing trip


4th of July


Tucano's


Jacksonville, Wyoming- on the tram


Caspers


Laun's graduation


Caspers- Ice Cream Shoppe


Lewiston, UT

Easter


Idaho-drive (on Coopers 2nd b-day)


I love this one of us sharing the hospital bed

after Marlee joined our lives

a visit to Coopers grave


rodeo


Sea World


ward Luau


I know this picture is not of Laun & I but, he looks especially HOT in this photo


in & out


the rodeo


the suns game


CA-after a sailboat ride
Lucky for you all I have not had a digital camera for a third of my life:)

4 comments:

Manders said...

Awwh you guys are such a beautiful couple!

Krause Crew said...

Laun is a great guy. He is REALLY smart too. I know because he picked my best friend to marry. No one can top you Cat. Loved all the pictures. It made me realize that Kody and I don't take enough pictures together.

Carbonneau said...

Love all the pics! I too can see that I wish I had as many pics of my hubby and I together! What a good job you've done. Congrats on the adorable puppy (hope it is still a good thing!) and Marlee is cuter than ever!

Norris Family said...

We love you guys!